Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2009-03-07

eeek I’ve been gone for a while…

…no, I did not fall of the earth! Thank goodness for gravity! I have just been really busy and very neglectful of my blog.

It is supposed to be a beautiful day today, about 70 F, and as I sit and write this I can hear the birds outside. Can it be?? Is spring finally on it’s way?? One can only hope! Think I will go out later and try to find it!

I have a few scrappy things to share:

Lots of new stuff at Sunshine Studio Scraps, including this fun Collab kit by Polka Dot Plum and Amy Sumrall Designs.

and the new monthly collab is out. I can’t wait to play with this one!

and finally, SUN has a new challenge system and great new challenges. Check out our Race Track.

That is all for now, Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: