Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-07-16

Hubbard Glacier Video and a Freebie

First I have to share a video of Hubbard Glacier, this is too awesome to keep to myself:





Second, some of you may remember at design contest at Scrap Orchard called "So You Think You Can Design" and I have some entries that are sitting around in my 4shared account and I am going to start giving them away.

So, without further ado, here is my first freebie for you, a white space 2 page template:


just click on the image to download


If you already downloaded this when Scrap Orchard was having their contest, don't be sad, I am working on more templates and mini kits that will be making their debut, here on my blog.

3 comments:

Sharon B. said...

Thanks for the freebie and the view of the glacier! I made another page last night with a kit I downloaded. What fun
!

MrsRomer said...

I really like this template and it nicely feeds my Template Addiction! Thank you kindly!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 23 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).