Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-12-20

Home for the Holidays! And Birthday Wishes!

I made the long trek to Michigan on Thursday. The roads were in great shape, meaning no ice or snow! It takes a while to get here, but just being in my home state gives me a feeling of being home. Here is the rest area at the border.

I am not really a fan of snow but it looks so pretty on the trees.

So, I mentioned that I don't like snow, right, well this is why:

Is it a bad sign when the snow is taller than the snow blower? All that came down in about 8 hours on Friday, so my parents and I just stayed inside and just enjoyed our time together. This morning, Saturday, was soon enough to tackle that mass of snow!

I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my crafty friend Tina! I got to have breakfast with her on Thursday before I left town so we could chat and catch up. Check out the gorgeous Christmas cards she made! She is so talented!!!
Well I had better wrap it up here and get cleaned up, apparently we are going shopping this afternoon!

No comments: