Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-12-24

Snow, snow, snow....

.....it just never seems to stop! And if you recall from my previous post, I really don't like it! The weather man forecasts another 10 inches today. Though I have to say, I am going to have some good pics to scrap and I have found the perfect kit to use and it is on sale!





Can you believe they put their entire store on sale! I feel some shopping coming on!!!

Also, did you know that Sunshine Studio Scraps has a holiday section, it makes shopping for your holiday scrapping so much easier!


Before I go, I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a wonderful and joyous New Year.

That is all for now, Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: