Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2009-01-08

Just had to share.......

....have you checked out my CT blinkies recently? What, you have a life and haven't even looked twice??!! Well then let me tell you about the new one that is over there, I am a guest this month for Designs by Sine. What do you mean, "Who is Sine?" She is the goddess of template designers. She has the most amazing fresh templates available, and I must say I love them!!!

SO I used one of her template sets, SO Reviewed and made a layout featuring my most favorite basketball player, yep, you got it, I scrapped a layout of Kira!

Check it out:


Well, I am off to scrap some more!

No comments: