Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2009-02-06

ADSR 4, Challenge Number 9

This week’s challenge is: Generations.
Your scrapbook page completed for this challenge must include:

  1. Photos of at least two generations of family members (the more generations, the better).
  2. Lace
  3. Something metal, preferably, old metal.
  4. At least one flower.
  5. At least one vintage or retro-style element. It can be ephemera, an old book, an old clock, and so on.

So here is my layout

5 Generations (1973)
Youngest to Oldest
My brother, myself, my mother, my grandmother, my great-grandmother, and my great-great grandmother (seated)
The lace is an actual doily crocheted by my great-grandmother, that I photographed and extracted.
The metal is the rhinestone bow pin from Flergs
The flowers are from Flergs
I am considering my vintage element to be the crystal button from Armina Designs

No comments: