Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2009-02-08

Hop on the train….

...come and join the fun!  I’m Janel, and I am stop #3, on the Team Polka Dot Plum Blog Train!

 

SO, a little about me, I live in the presently melting mid-west of the United States.  Earlier this week it was –3 F and today it is going to be 50 F!  I love digital scrapbooking, as you can tell by looking at my blog, LOL  I hope that you enjoy the quick pages that Team PDPlum is making for you over the next little while.  Amy and Lauren are the most gifted designers and I enjoy working with their designs.

 

Yesterday, I hope you were at SassyPixie’s blog for stop 2 of the train.

Here is what my quick page looks like:

folder

Download it here!

 

Tomorrow, make sure you head over and check out Emily’s blog, she will be the next stop on the train!  You need to make sure that you stay on this train until it reaches the final destination!  There is going to be something you are not going to want to miss!

 

Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute qp. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

great page!!!!

Have a nice day :)

Sharon B. said...

Great layout for the QP. I love what you have done with your blog.

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for the QP. I am new to digital scrapbooking and I love it! The layout is great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.
This QP is wonderful! I can't wait to use it! Ü