Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2010-02-06

It’s a wonderful sunny weekend…

…well not here.  Here where I live, we are having one heck of a snowstorm.  But out there in digi-land it is the sunny weekend at Sunshine Studio Scraps.  That means all new releases are 30% off on Saturday and Sunday!

The designers there, along with a few special guests, are having a blog train!  I love a blog train, so many goodies to gather up and play with!  Who are the special guests, you ask…I am not telling, you will have to hop on the train to find out!

  (click on the ad above to go to hop on the train!)

Happy Scrapping!

That is all for now, Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.

::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: