Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2010-03-06

Another Sunny Weekend…

…at Sunshine Studio Scraps!  Yes, that’s right, the time is now!!  All new releases are 30% off, and there are a bunch this week.

The designers there also have their new collab, Twilight, in the store:

That is right, you read it correctly, the special guest is the one and only FLERGS!!  And the price is only $3.  Check out this layout that I made with it

In other Sunshine news, Ellie Lash is back!!!  I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am about that. I so love her newest kit, Ocean Friends,  I have already made two layouts with it!

Happy Scrapping!

That is all for now, Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.

::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: