Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-07-13

Alaska Update 2 and other news

So, when we visited Skagway we found all kinds of famous people. It was rumored that Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart were there. We looked, but never did see them. And for those old enough to remember the late 80's and early 90's, we saw the Nelson brothers, you know, Matthew and Gunnar, way back then they when they had long hair. They actually performed on our ship the next night! BTW, much sexier with the short hair. They did a tribute to their father. I was impressed, I wasn't a big fan of their early careers, but they sounded awesome!

We also went ATVing (I am sure that is not a real word!) in Hoonah, and that was the most amazing time. I am pretty sure that I wasn't sitting on the seat for more than 20% of that trip! We took the ATV's to the top of a mountain that had an amazing view, so here is a pic from the top of the mountain in Hoonah.


We are now at the Anchorage airport getting ready to head home. Not really happy about that but I guess I have to go back some time.

In other news, have you seen what is new at Sunshine Studio Scraps? Oh my, I have missed a bunch of great stuff! As soon as I get home and get some sleep, the first thing I am going to do is get and that shop and spend some of my $$$$ that I didn't spend on the cruise.

I will be back with more updates as soon as I can.

Well, that's all for now, Wonder Girl Janel signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Great blog you have! And wonderful photos from your visit in Alaska! Such a glacier! Thank you for sharing!

Amanda said...

Wow, that picture is breathtaking from the mountain.

Len said...

Hi there! Came from DST :) Love the picture!