Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-07-20

Sorry, I'm so late with my freebie..

...I promised I would put up a freebie for you yesterday, well I wrote the blog post and saved it, but forgot to publish it, doh!!! Another Scrap Orchard contest entry.

So, here it is:

just click the image to download! Leave me a comment here if you use it, I would love to see it in use!

I am working on getting my Alaska photos in some kind of order, there are so many of them. Once I have a handle on them, I will post some here so you can check them out!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Hey Janel! Thanks for the Freebie...I'm going to try and use it with my ABC's class :)...

Kristy said...

Thanks for the freebie--love the colors!

the51mom said...

These colors remind me of the beach - TYSM !!

Unknown said...

I just downloaded the kit, haven't used it yet, but I will definitely let you know when I do. I am a so new to digital scrappin' I am not sure when I'll have something whipped up. Thank you for your kindness in sharing this with us!