Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-07-31

An Award, Fun Stuff and a Freebie

Ok, stick with me, this may be a little long, but totally worth it!!! (If you want to skip the fun stuff the freebie is at the bottom, but I wouldn't if I were you!)

First off, I'll start with the fun:

Did you forget it was Sunshine Wonder Week? I hope not!


We are finishing up the Daily Download and starting the One Kit Wonder, my entry is almost finished, I can't wait to share it with you!


Here is my entry for the Pimp My Quick Page Event:


The Aquabus is almost a cartoon boat, they are so cute! Slowly, I am starting to work on my Alaskan cruise pictures, so keep checking back to see what I have to share.


Second, did you know that you can get free stuff from the Sunshine Designers? What do you mean, No....Well, I will let you in on a new promotion! The Give Away Desk! It works like this:

Some designers will offer a copy of their new products to those that advertise them in their blogs.
  1. Check the topics in this forum . Make sure that are still active.
  2. Post the image of the product on your own blog.
  3. Link your image/post to the item in the store and tell all of your blog readers why you think this products is so cool.
  4. Then go back to the forum and leave a message in the topic with the link to your blog.
There will be a drawing one week after the original post to give a copy of the product to the winner! That's it! How much easier could it be?

So on that note:
The amazing Amy Sumrall has a new "chic" collab with Krystal Hartley:

for some reason, I feel like I need to take my niece shopping, LOL!

The talented Kiki Halbert, has Haute Pink! Did someone tell Kiki that I love pink??



Last, but in no way least, the wonderful Beckie Wallace has Sadie's Garden:

How fun for all those backyard summer photos!

And Beckie Wallace gave me an award that I must mention! I feel so flattered!!!



The rules of the award are:
  1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  2. Link the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
So, here are my nominations:
  1. The talented photographer, Holly McCaig
  2. The amazing photoshop brush designer, Silvia
  3. The modern day pioneer woman, Ree
  4. The english woman who always makes me laugh, Kirsty
  5. The woman that feeds my desperate need for fonts (and recipes!), Amanda
  6. The queen of templates, Andrea
  7. The cutest little girl out there, Sabrina

And last, of course the freebie:
Another entry from the Scrap Orchard "So You Think You Can Design" Contest.

Click the image to download!

Well, that's all for now, Wonder Girl Janel signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ww..Congratulations with your Award :), love to read your blog, and the freebie Awesome :)

Angela said...

WHOOHOOO on your award! Your blog is really cute! I love the Sunshine Girls - thanks for the info, I've been out of the loop this week!

Anonymous said...

yay congrats on your award :o)
Lots of awesome stuff you've blogged about today!

Anonymous said...

Kudos! You've certainly earned your award. Your blog is awesome.

Sharon B. said...

Great info and thanks for the freebie. I guess I need to get busy and create a blog. So many toys, so little time!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).