Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-07-18

Everything is on Sale!!! (well almost everything!)

At Sunshine Studio Scraps!! Seriously, you have to check it out!! The store is full of new stuff. And it's on sale for 20% off!! And here is the best part, not just the new girls, ALL of the Sunshine Designers (well, except for commercial use items) are participating in the sale, so if you’ve had your eye on something, now is the time. Since my wish list is full of great new stuff, I guess I had better get to shopping!!

I'll be back tomorrow with a freebie and more stuff about Alaska.

Well, that's all for now, Wonder Girl Janel signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: