Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-11-06

Have you seen some of the new stuff.....

....that has recently come out at Sunshine Studio Scraps? Wow, I missed a lot while I was away on vacation!

First off is Sensory Overload by Polka Dot Plum! How amazing is this kit, huh? I totally love it!



Next is Elder Library by Moon Scraps! This kit makes me feel warm and toasty inside and makes me want to lay down and read a good book.



Then there is a collab that is to cute to pass up! Outer Space Chicks by Madame Wing and Amy Sumrall.



And for the baseball fans, the collab Peanuts & Crackerjacks by Dani and Designz by Kristi.


And one more from Polka Dot Plum, Ashlea Brooke! It has so many fun elements and cute papers that I couldn't couldn't resist using it!



And that leads me to this months Quick Page Olympics!!! It features Ashlea Brooke!!! Click on the ad below and get all the details:



Wow, that was a lot for today! Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

4 comments:

Agnieszka(AgaP) said...

Great stuff! Hope you had great time on your vacations...

Ariane said...

WOW, some great new kits and love your LO!! Simply gorgeous.

Teri said...

hi Janel! stopping by to say that!

Sharon B. said...

Lots of news. Thanks. Just gets better and better. Lets see more of those vacation photos.