Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-11-04

Secret Mission, round 2!

A few posts down I mentioned the Secret Mission at Sunshine Studio Scraps, well I decided to enter and made it to the next round! (Well, everyone made it to the next round, LOL!) Here is my entry for round 2!!


You can go and get lots of freebies there, including mine, in the Mission Gallery, just make sure you are registered and logged in to download!

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

This kit is awesome. Your photo pages are a great idea! Since I haven't been to Florida for a while, they will give me a backdrop for my old pics that haven't been scrapped yet. Thanks.