Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-11-10

How exciting, I made it to round 3!!!

That's right I made it to the next Mission (#3) at the Sunshine Studio Scraps Design Contest!! So I wanted to share my entry with you and give you a matching freebie!

Here is my entry, it is called Raspberry Ice:
You can download it here as long as you are registered and logged in.
And you can pick up many others, including most from the previous Missions too!



and here is my freebie, a matching alpha:

I have both individual characters and sheets, grab which ever you like!

Hope you enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Sharon B. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I got the kit and can't wait to use it. THANKS for the alphabet! Good luck. I am sure you are moving on.

Lynncal said...

Thank you so much!!! I just saw your entry at Sunshine Studios and it looks great!!! also wanted to say - you don't meet too many Janel's and that is my daughters name too!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Stash Empress said...

Thanks! Good luck with the contest -- I love your kit!

I-Krea design said...

Great!
Succes with the job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting through to round 3, and the best of luck. Thank you so much for your gorgeous kit and for the beautiful alpha.

CharmaineZoe said...

Thanks for the absolutely gorgeous alphabet - good luck with the contest :-)