Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-06-25

In the middle....

.... of Sunshine Wonder Week, and the daily downloads are making the best mini kit!!! Have you been keeping up? Be sure to check out the SUN blog daily to get the days download, each link is only live for 24 hours.

And have you seen the schedule for this week? There is so much going on.....


Be sure to join us for all the fun and games!!!

Well, that's all for now, Wonder Girl Janel signing out until next time.
**Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel!!!**

4 comments:

movefearlessly said...

great - i'll have to check it out, thanks. love your blog header!!

LuAnn said...

sounds like a good time - I've yet to check it out. although I think I've visited your blog a few times on the blog train - must be a sign that I need to head over there! right?

AfriDigiDiva said...

That is a busy schedule! And Movefearlessly is right. Your blogheader just rocks.

Barb said...

Thanks Janel!