Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-06-27

What's new under the SUN

New in the Sunshine Studio Scraps Shop
This amazing Construction Zone Kit by Shawn


Papers, elements and alpha are also available individually!

And Kristi has some awesome mats, that I am totally in love with. I can't wait to scrap with these.


Each set is also available separately.

I also have 2 more layouts as a Guest Sunshine Sweetie, this time for Franziska, using her Sunken Garden Kit.


This kit was so awesome to work with and lends itself to so many different influences and ideas.





Well, that's it for now, Guest Sunshine Sweetie & Wonder Girl Janel signing out until next time.

::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: