Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-06-22

Today is the day!!!!!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

And I have lots to share!

First off, today is the start of Sunshine Wonder Week, at Sunshine Studio Scraps. YAY!!!

You can begin collecting the Missing Bits & Pieces of Yesterday, for FREE! All the pieces have been put in place and you can see it:


Be sure to visit the Sunshine Studio Scraps blog everyday next week to see all the events and freebies we have planned. Don't miss it!! It’s gonna be a party!

Second, Sunshine Studio Scraps is having a DESIGNER call! Yes, you did read that correctly, a Designer Call.


Third, there are some new awesome products in the Sunshine Studio Scraps Shop. I am going to have to get Paper Garden by Nicole and Franziska.

Fourth, I have been busy making layouts, cause I am a Guest Sunshine Sweetie, you know!!

I made this with Oceanside by Web Designz by Kristi

and these for Allie of lliella designs using Fancy Free


Well, that's it for now, Guest Sunshine Sweetie & Wonder Girl Janel signing out until next time.
**Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel!!!**

No comments: