Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-06-12

Some layouts for Rachel Young at Funky Playground Designs...

...who you can see I am guesting for!!!! (ppssst..over on the left side bar) She is so nice, and an amazing designer. I have 2 layouts to share for now:


and


If you click on the Rachel blinkie on the left it will take you right to her store at FPD. You don't want to miss any of her stuff!!!

Plus today is Dollar Day in the Playground, so go grab some goodies!!!!

1 comment:

JENFRIEND1969 said...

Fantastic use of the scrap pages! You are very creative Wonder Girl! Look forward to seeing what else you come up with on your blog. :)