Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-08-27

Birthday Wishes & a freebie!

First off, I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to Vasco! He is the fearless leader of all the Wonder Girls at SUN and a fab designer!!! I was going to make actual cupcakes and send them, but I figured they would not have survived crossing the Atlantic, so I just ate the frosting out of the can and called it good!!! I hope you have an amazingly "wonder"ful day!!

* Thanks to Flergs for the BYOC (build your own cupcake!)

Speaking of Vasco, a post or two back, I told you that he was working on a collab with a mystery designer, turns out he was working with Franziska and they come up with this:

click on the image to go to the store

I love this collab, I am sure it is going to be one of the ones I go to time and again when I am looking for just the right funky paper or element. (Which, let's admit is pretty often!) Here are some layouts I wanted to share:

From Wonder Girl Joanne (Jaye)

From Wonder Girl Heather (5peasinapod)

and one from me:

I was inspired to create something for the rest of you based on this amazing collab, so here is your freebie:
click on the image to download


Well, that's all I have for now. Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lula Fernay said...

Lovely freebie, especially because it’s my son’s birthday today!

Amanda said...

Cool papers! They go great with the collab.

jaye said...

awesome papers!!

Thanks for featuring my layout ;)
I feel so proud! It is a great kit, I go that layout printed last night........colours and details are awesome!

Anonymous said...

J'aime beaucoup merci c'est super !!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and LO's!

Sharon B. said...

Thanks for the freebie. I haven't checked my favorite blogs in a few days. Sure glad I did.

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thank you.