Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-08-04

The Mother Lode

Have you seen what is going on at Funky Playground Designs? It is huge, they are having a Teacher's Pet Program, and some very well know designers are participating. The amazing part is they are putting their entries up for free, yes - FREE!!! You just need to be registered to receive their newsletter which contains the password to unzip the files. You have to hurry, though, week 1 is ending and the links will disappear. I am waiting (im)patiently for week 2 links.

Here are some of the layouts I did.
from Moon Scraps entry:
I created this:

and for mglScraps entry:

I created this:
Afterall, why would I not choose designers I love!!! Love ya, Vasco and Monica!!! (psst...for those not in the know, they are also designers at Sunshine Studio Scraps!)


Until next time, Wonder Girl Janel signing out.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

2 comments:

Sharon B. said...

Thanks for the info. Hope I get there in time.

Teri said...

janel- check out my blog!
http://teri-scrappingmylife.blogspot.com/