Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-08-08

So, I have been keeping a secret...

...and all of my friends can tell you that I am usually a vault, when it comes to secrets. But this one is about me, so I guess that means it's ok!!!

I am now on the Creative Team for Kiki Halbert Designs!!!!

Kiki has shops at Sunshine Studio Scraps, Plain Digital Wrapper, and Scrapbook Elements. And both Scrapbook Elements and Plain Digital Wrapper are having store-wide sales!!! That faint wooshing sound you hear in the background is all the money draining out of my paypal account...LOL!!!

So I want to show you what I have been up to with Kiki's designs.
From Plain Digital Wrapper, I used:
Aqua Cabana

and Kiki's Stamped Frames
I made these 2 layouts:

From Scrapbook Elements
Kiki's Rain Down On Me Papers

and her Rainbow Alpha

I made these 2 layouts:



Can you tell how much I love Kiki's Designs??!!!

Well, my friends, I am out of here for now, but I will be back tomorrow with a little giftie for you so be sure to check back!



No comments: