Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-08-13

I'm a nut...

...I am pretty sure that my friends and family would say what else is new, LOL

Seriously, I am so excited to be a nut! I mentioned a few posts back that I am now on the creative team for Kiki Halbert, well...the team now has a name. Drum roll please....Kiki's Kokonuts!!! Check out who else is on the team:

I'm so happy to be working with these amazingly talented ladies, and I totally love Kiki's designs.

So, I used Kiki's Haute Pink at Sunshine Studio Scraps.....


and a Haute Pink add-on freebie from Kiki's blog to make this, and I love how it turned out:


Well, that's all I have for right now. Wonder Girl & Kiki's newest (Koko)NUT, Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

Congrats!!! Love those flamingos. What fun!