Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-08-30

A sale, more than 1!! And other random things...

Sunshine Studio Scraps is having an awesome sale for the holiday weekend!



Scrap Orchard is also having a huge sale that you really should check out, and they have their Farmer's Market open again for a limited time.

And if you run out of $$$, check out my fellow Wonder Girl Jaye's blog, she has some awesome freebie templates!!!

Also wanted to make some more birthday wishes, both Jaye and Dani, are celebrating today! Happy Birthday, Wonder Girls!!! I wish you all the best!!

* Thanks to Flergs for the BYOC (build your own cupcake!)

You will also want to check out Kiki's blog, cause a new Scraplift Challenge will be starting! Plus you might want to see who won the last one!!

I will leave you with one of my newer layouts that I am in love with:

I can't wait to play with all my new purchases.....And I get an extra day in my weekend to scrap! Yay!!!

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

What a fun layout! I think I need to shop. Thanks for the info.