Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-08-18

I love a good Mystery, don't you???...I love a good freebie too!!

Come to the unveiling of the Mysterious collaborative designer for Moon Scraps latest kit. Meet us in the Sun Chat Room on Friday, August 22 at 7:30 PM EST for the big reveal!


The new kit will be on sale and then join us for a speed scrap at 8 PM. Remember to bring pictures of kids looking cool...or some great urban photos!

Don't forget to get in on the kits at the Give Away Desk at SUN! There is some awesome stuff for you to win!

Also there are some great new kits in the store at SUN, check some of these out:

Denise has the cutest new kit, inspired by her little boy!


And Shawn has the classy "Cosmo-tini" (I have this on my wishlist!)



Mimi has 2 amazing kits in the shop: (I love the quilled elelments in these!)


You will want to check the shop frequently, there is all kinds of new stuff popping up!

On to the freebie. It comes in a .psd and a .tif file. If you would like to also have .png files included in my freebies leave me a comment. The drop shadows are included in separate layers if you choose to use them. Click the image to download!



Well, that's it for now. Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the new kits! Thanks for all the enabling!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Wow!" The new kits are wonderful. Love the colors.

Sharon B. said...

Thanks for the freebie! I really like those bright colors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie. .png works better for my program. thanks again.