Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-01

I have a secret...

...I so love being on the inside. I get to know about all the good stuff!!

So, here is the secret......Amy and Lauren, the designers behind Polka Dot Plum, have been hard at work on a new kit and have created Her First Kiss. Do you remember your first kiss? Does it bring back sentimental feelings?

This kit is delicate and feminine with soft pinks and muted browns. It is beyond beautiful.

This new kit will be available Friday at both Scrap Orchard and Sunshine Studio Scraps. And now for the moment you have all been waiting for ---- the sneak peek!


The reason I know the inside scoop....I am the newest Creative Team Member for Polka Dot Plum!!! Can I get a woo hoo???!!! How exciting it that, huh???

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

You sure do deserve a big WOO HOO! You go girl! Looks like a fun kit to work on.