Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-13

Groovy man and a freebie!

Groovy, check out what is new in the Sunshine Shop from Kristi:

And Kristi has a matching freebie on her blog!!!!!

I am so loving this kit. I am pretty sure that she made this kit just for me! I made some layouts with it over the past few days:




I am hosting a recipe challenge this week on Kiki Halbert's blog and if you want to try it, here is a freebie that will make it easy for you!
And here is my layout as an example for the challenge!

and these are the things I used: Barely There, Mum's High Tea and Pigtails and Popsicles

Wonder Girl Janel, Peace out!
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Bird Stalker Photography said...

I love that kit it is so cute! Will check out the recipe challenge!

Cassandra said...

beautiful blog and LOVE your Lo's. TFS

Elizabeth said...

thanks for the freebie! i am going to come back & download after the kids go to bed.

Sara E said...

oh ,it definitely looks like lots of fun is packed into that groovy kit

ScrapShana said...

great template freebie! love those layouts too!

Sharon B. said...

I almost missed this one! What a clever idea. I'd better get busy. Thanks

Sharon B. said...

I thought I had posted this LO. Here it is.

http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7449

Sharon B. said...

This was my original before I modified it.

http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7443