Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-03

A bargain deal, a chat, a preview and a challenge

Wow, I have a lot to cover in this post, so hang on for the ride.

The Bargain:
Shauna, Pineapple Plantation Designs and Kami, Ziggle Designs are bringing you a new FREE kit every month. Yes, I said FREE!!!! All you have to do is purchase either $10 from Shauna's store or $10 from Kami's store. Sorry you can't combine from both stores : (
Check out this months kit:

Isn't that just about the most beautiful thing that you have seen??

And the guest designer this month at Scrap Orchard? None other than the incredible Bren Boone!!!!

A Chat:
And it is going to be a good one! Vasco and Ellie Lash are coming out with a collab and it will make its debut at the chat.



There will be a prize for everyone who joins in the chat!

A Preview:
New from Amanda Kay at Sunshine Studio Scraps is a wonderfully warm fall kit!



The Challenge:
I wanted to remind you about the challenge on Kiki's blog. I was inspired by the blocking of paper I have seen in so many layouts so that is why I created this:



You can get the blocking template I created for this layout if you run over to Kiki's blog. There is a chance for a great GC if you join in the challenge!!! Don't miss it!

Well, that wasn't too bad, now was it? Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

That is a lot! I want to do that challenge. I am downloading the cool stuff I got a fantastic deal on at the clearance sale. Also sent off a TTC swap today that I made. Busy, busy, but I hope to get to the challenge soon.