Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-05

Lots of random news and a freebie!

So it has been an awesome week for me! On Monday, I had a freebie featured on Ikea Goddess' Blog and last night I found out that I have a quick page album up for sale in the Sunshine Studio Scraps Shop.


Can you believe it? How cool is that?? This is what it has to feel like to be famous!!! LOL


Lauren and Amy, of the amazing design team, Polka Dot Plum, have a new kit out. I gave you a sneak peek earlier this week and now, the big reveal!!

PhotobucketIt is available at Scrap Orchard and at Sunshine Studio Scraps. I had a chance to use it already and made this layout. The colors and textures in this kit are just wonderful. I love it.

Photobucket

And I can't leave you with all the good news I have had this week without a freebie! It is a cluster frame with both aged and white frames, though only the aged is shown here. Click on the image to download.


JAN_Template2
Last minute news: The Vasco and Ellie chat has been postponed. Here is the word that I received, "Sorry guys, we can't really make it this week, one of Ellie's sons has chicken pox and just started fevering. We want to give you the best cat possible so we'll have to delay the launch to next week. Sorry..." I will be sure and let you know as soon as it gets rescheduled!!!!


Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

13 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Congratulations and thank you for the freebie!

Barb said...

Congrats Janel and thanks for the frame clusters!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awesome week... And super freebie template! Great job!

elnorac said...

Oh, I love this template! And it's so great that you made both vintage and clean frames. Thanks so much!

Sharon B. said...

What a super week for you! Congratulations --do you give autographs? I got your quick pages and they are even prettier full size than what the previews show. Can't wait to use them.

Anonymous said...

What a great week! I just love it when templates include some kind of element - especially frames with the bent corner drop shadows. Thank you so much.

Lena said...

What a cute freebie! If I were a multi photo scrapper I'd totally grab it...it's awesome!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 01:20am, NY 03:20am, UK 08:20am, OZ 06:20pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Jaana Säker and i am the owner of Scrapyard.se We are always looking for new designers for our site.
I've heard that there is many swedish digiscrappers that are afraid to buy form shops note located in Sweden
but they would love to buy products from many designers.

Maybe you want to sell you products at Scrapyard.se also? So your swedish fans can buy it to!

It would have been really fun if you want to sell your products at Scraoyard.se. Please contact me if you are interested.
Best regards Jaana Säker, owner of Scrapyard.se - jaana@scrapyard.se

Jeanann said...

Thank you! I love the aged frames.

Krizo said...

Thanks for the freebie ; here's the link to see what I made with it :
http://krizoscrap.canalblog.com/archives/2008/09/06/10487881.html

Unknown said...

Love the cluster template! Thanks very much :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for the cluster freebie. LOVE it!