Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-17

I needed a drink so I had a Cosmo-tini!

That's right it is time for the September edition of the QP Olympics at Sunshine Studio Scraps, this month features Shawn Headley’s kit Cosmo-tini!

Check out all the details here, and there is a coupon for 25% off!!!!

I made this Quick Page so if you participate you can get this one along with all the other entries. Last month there were 23 pages.


Here is my layout using my Quick Page made from Cosmo-tini!



Well, that's it for now. Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: