Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-21

So, I have to share..

...have you seen the new Monthly Collab from the Sunshine Designers? You're kidding, you haven't? Well, check this out!!!

It has 49 papers, 99 elements, 2 templates, and 2 alphas. It's huge!!! With this kit you can't go wrong! I finally got it all downloaded and unzipped! I haven't even had a chance to play with it yet, but when I do you will be the first ones to see!!

Well, that's it for now. Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

I really like this kit. Couldn't someone please make one I do not want? Thaks for letting us know about it.