Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-25

Coming soon to a scrapbook site near you....

...well they are all near if you are on the internet!! LOL So let me give you the inside, super secret 411 on what is going on under the SUN!

  • September's Sunshine Wonder Week (aka SWW) at Sunshine Studio Scraps is coming! It starts on Sunday the 28th, and to kick it off right, Wonder Girl Teri is hosting a speed scrap at 9am EST. I can't wait, I love speed scraps, they are totally addictive!



  • Also coming soon at Sunshine Studio Scraps:



Well, that's it for tonight. Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

Love the colors on that ad. Can't wait to see what else is in store. I'm looking forward to next week!