Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-23

So many new kits, so little time (& money!) and a freebie!

These are all new at Sunshine Studio Scraps, can you believe it? I love and want them all!!! (All the images are linked for your shopping pleasure!)

From Franziska, there is the lovely and soft Cutie Pie Kit:


From Kelly (aka Greedz Graphics) is the beautiful Ashely Rose kit:


An amazing collab kit from Designz by Kristi and Amanda Kay, the Black Tie Affair Kit:


And Kiki Halbert has a set of Commercial Use Damask Overlays that are just fantastic:

If I can get my hands on these overlays, you guys are in for some awesome freebies from me!


Well, speaking of freebies, here is what I have for you this time, a blocked template:

(click the image to download)

Here is a layout that I made using it:



Well, that's it for now. Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kits! I begining to think that Sunshine Studios could be bad for my paypal acct. :)

And great page you made with the template. TFS.

Have a wonderful day!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Cute layouts and those are some beautiful kits

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are adorable!! I am on a spending freeze. I bought so much I still haven't used yet!! LOL

jaye said...

Love the template!!!