Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-09-12

The Sunflowers are in the house!!!

The Sunflowers are a great group of 5 gals that have been in a designer apprentice program of sorts at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Since there are 5, Kiki Halbert was nice enough to step in and round out the bunch so that each kit could be developed by a group of 2. Can you believe they come up with these amazing kits! And the kits are for sale in the SUN shop. I linked the images to make your shopping trip easier!

From Kiki Halbert and Crystal Livesay - Pigtails and Popsicles

I was lucky enough to get my hands on this one and scrapped this:


From fellow Wonder Girl, Dani and Andrea: Get in Gear


And from fellow Wonder Girls, Jen (Jen*unie Artistry) and Ale (Madame Wing): Secret Garden

I have to get these other two! All three of these kits are all amazing and congrats to the girls for getting their kits into the shop!!!

And don't forget about the Ellie and Vasco chat happening today, and if you are saying to yourself, "what chat?". See the post below this one!

Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

I love your page. I want the pigtails kit, too!