Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-08

I see spots....

and I love them, how about you?


Kiki Halbert has these seven lightly-patterned, color-washed papers with every kind of circle, from tiny polka-dots to large off-center cocentric swirls and anything in-between. From rustic blues to dark reds and craft-paper tan, this is perfect for any kind of page. Also comes with five solid coordinating papers.

And it is ON SALE!!! Today & Tomorrow for only $2.00! Click on the image and it will take you right to these amazing papers at Plain Digital Wrapper!

4 comments:

Jen U said...

Wow cool papers and great sale, TFS! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the papers, too! Your blog is great!

Tammy said...

Beautiful papers and I love the colors.

Sharon B. said...

Neat papers at a super price! Thanks for sharing the info.