Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-05

So, some secrets I do know....

......like Sunshine Studio Scraps is have a Sunny Sunday Sale

In the shop there will be a Sunny Sunday category!!!

And a Plum, I mean birdie, named Amy let me have this preview of something included in the sale. Don't you love them, they are beautiful!!!

the birdie also told me that there will also be 2 label sets by Polka Dot Plum in the sale. I can't wait to see what they look like.

For that matter I can't wait to see what the other SUN designers have put on sale!!!

That is all I have for now, Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

No comments: