Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-19

New Monthly Collab at Sunshine Studio Scraps

It is called Jinx and it is HUGE!!!

This month's contributors are: Amanda Kay, Designz by Kristi, lliella designs, Moon Scraps, Polka Dot Plum, Claudi Designs, Denise Liemert, Greedz Graphics, Kiki Halbert, Mimi's digi-Scraps, Shawn Headley and Sherri Tierney.

With special contributions by Flergs and mgl Scraps. Click on the image to go to the store!


I used it the other night at a speed scrap and made this layout:
Luckily my cat puts up with my niece! You should see the crown she made the cat wear, LOL!

And don't forget today is Sunny Sunday at Sunshine Studio Scraps!!!! Lots of stuff on sale for $2 or less!

That's it for now, Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

Jinx has so much in it! Perfect for your kitty. That purple on the stacked papers makes him look so comfy!