Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-07

A recipe challenge....

...On Kiki Halbert's blog. I am your Kokonut hostess of the week and I wanted to make sure that you make it over there. The winner gets a $5 GC to their choice of Kiki's stores Plain Digital Wrapper, Scrapbook-Elements, or Sunshine Studio Scraps!

here is my layout for the challenge:

I used lots of different kits and elements from my Kiki stash so you will have to click on the image to get the credits!

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Janel,

Pretty layout - thx for sharing.

Glad I visited - came from the blog train at DST.

Have a wonderful day!

Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the challenge and the pretty LO! Have a nice day! :)