Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-16

It's still party time!!!

On Kiki Halbert's Blog

There is a sale!

  • All week, Kiki's products over $3 at Scrapbook-Elements.com are going to be $2 off. At Plain Digital Wrapper and Sunshine Studio Scraps, every personal use product will be $2 or less. (Her store links are over there on the right side bar --> )
  • But wait...it gets better!!! $10 GCs!!! In this economy who wouldn't be interested in spending $2 and getting money back? Yep, you read that right, it is not a typo. Here's how it works. At Kiki's Plain Digital Wrapper and Sunshine Studio Scraps stores, every 10th completed sale from each store, gets a $10 coupon for Kiki's products from that store. (That is right, every tenth order!)


There is new stuff at Plain Digital Wrapper!
Seeing Spot is an awesome all purpose paper pack for any occasion.

And Mint Chai, this paper pack is just yummy, I want some chocolate everytime I see it!


There is a party game! Kiki wants to know who her biggest fan is!! If you are her biggest fan you could win a guest spot on her CT!!!

There are presents! All kinds of freebies on her blog, go and check them out!!!!

Well, I am out of here and going back to the party, I just wanted to pop in and invite the rest of you!!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh I love the bright papers. Very pretty.

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Those are awesome papers! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Barb said...

Pretty papers!

Sharon B. said...

I really like that Mint chai. Can't wait to use it.

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Ewww... Ahhh... I DO love thoswe Mint Chia papers (cool name, too!)

Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome papers!