Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-04

What's new under the SUN.....

Well, let's start with Sunshine Wonder Week and move on shall we:

Today is it, so don't miss the final day of Sunshine Wonder Week! Jump into the forum for some great challenges, events and prizes!!!!

And, check this out:
Look for the sale tomorrow!!! In the shop there will be a Sunny Sunday category!!!

Now on to some new stuff in the shop. (Some of it may or may not be on sale tomorrow! I know some SUN secrets, but that is not one of them! LOL) I did link up the images for your shopping pleasure!

The September Sunshine Collaboration




from Amanda Kay & Greedz Graphics




from Amanda Kay & Designz by Kristi




Designz by Kristi has


and she also has:



from Beckie Wallace




from Claudi Designs




Kelly aka Greedz Graphics has




Kiki Halbert has




lliella designs has




Polka Dot Plum has



Can you all hear the money draining out of my paypal account, LOL!


Whew, that's it for now, and it was a bunch! Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lots of great goodies! thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

OH boy - great stuff going on! Thanks for the info on the Sunday Specials!

Anonymous said...

I love those worn tattered papers. I picked them up earlier this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Fantastic stuff! I love that panda kit. So cute!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

awesome stuff! Thanks for visiting my blog!