Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-20

On a Top Secret Mission.....

So, I was hanging out at Sunshine Studio Scraps this weekend, I was going from the gallery to the forums when this file folder fell on the floor right in front of me. I of course had to pick it up, it was in the way.....and since I have a need to know everything under the SUN, I peeked inside!!! You are not going to believe what I saw:

Top SecretProject Sunshine
We are looking for a few good Designers!

Mission:
*Design Contest
*Sunshine Studio Scraps
*4 Weeks of Contests
*This Mission, should you decide to accept, starts FRIDAY, October 24th, 2008
*Send applications to sunshinestudioscraps@gmail.com

That's all the secrets I have for now! Wonder Girl Janel, signing out until next time.
::: Same SUN-shine, Same SUN-channel :::

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

Love the ribbons! Are they going to be seasonal?