Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-13

Party Reminder and some freebies

I am going to post the party reminder here, but I will have to send you elsewhere for the freebies! And they are awesome!!

  • Kiki has started her 2 year design anniversary party, and today there is a great challenge, she wants to know if you are her biggest fan! All week, Kiki's products over $3 at Scrapbook-Elements.com are going to be $2 off. At Plain Digital Wrapper and Sunshine Studio Scraps, every personal use product will be $2 or less. (Her store links are over there on the right side bar --> ) But wait...it gets better!!! $10 GCs!!! In this economy who wouldn't be interested in spending $2 and getting money back? Yep, you read that right, it is not a typo. Here's how it works. At Kiki's Plain Digital Wrapper and Sunshine Studio Scraps stores, every 10th completed sale from each store, gets a $10 coupon for Kiki's products from that store. That is right, every tenth order. And I am a geek, so I have to do the math. That's a 1 in 10 chance of getting $10. You can choose to spend it on newer products that might be coming out later, or right away. The choice is yours, don't miss out!!! So, off you go to Kiki's blog to check it out and pick up the presents (freebies!) that are there. Keep checking back all week, you never know what you will find!

  • There are also some great new freebies on the Polka Dot Plum blog, if I do say so myself. (I made them so I guess I can say they are great! LOL) Run on over and check 'em out!!


That is it from me right now, I am off in search of Kiki's Biggest Fan!!

8 comments:

Lorie M Designs said...

great announcement! thanks for sharing!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Some great deals!

Amanda said...

Cool! Thanks for the heads up on the party and freebies.

Kathy said...

thanks for the heads up on the sale and freebies.

Barb said...

Thanks a bunch!

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Awesome freebies - thanks so much!

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Forgot to say: Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

Sharon B. said...

Super sale! Thanks for letting us know.