Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-10

So many new things in digi-land.....

and so little $$$$$! Is it payday, yet? All the images are linked up in case it is your payday Friday!!!

Let's start with Monica (mgl Scraps) at Scrapbook Graphics, she has an absolutely awesome Grab Bag up right now and it is only $3. She is even providing an insiders view if you don't like surprises!

And there is Flergs, also at Scrapbook Graphics and she is a guest at Christina Renee's October Block Party!
In Flergs store at Scrapbook Graphics is Dawn till Dusk

and for the block party with Christina Renee this week is

Isn't that little dragon just the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!

Polka Dot Plum has a collab with Ziggle Designs at Scrap Orchard, To The Nines

Aren't the colors just beautiful in this kit?

And since I am here I may as well hook you up with the rest of the fresh fruit in the orchard!


I also heard that Kiki Halbert Designs is planning a big party so stay tuned for that!

7 comments:

sas-uk said...

ohh, i love all those new kits, shame it isn't my friday payday, oh well, might just have to spend, spend, spend anyway

Barb said...

So much fun stuff out there that it's hard to keep up!

Alissa said...

Looks like fun stuff, thanks for sharing!

Monique said...

Like I needed more places to shop at?! Did you also know that Kay Miller's having her annual fall sale? Everything's 30% off! And then there's always the new releases at the Sweet Shoppe that are 20% off every Saturday, and they tease you in the forum on Fridays with sneak peeks! It's torture to the paypal account I'm telling you!

Have a great day shopping, then have a happy scrappy day! :-D

Teri said...

Hi Janel! Love the kits!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Monique - I can't handle ALL the shopping! I wonder if my kids would notice if I took some change from their piggy banks? LOL

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Ew...ahhh - Lots of N*I*C*E eye candy! Thanks for sharing! Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/