Welcome to my little home on the internet. Stay for a while, wander around and check things out. You might find my digital scrapbook pages, some of my travel photos and other random stuff. Enjoy your stay!

2008-10-11

Sales, New Stuff, and a Party, plus a freebie

First the Sale!
In the shop there will be a Sunny Sunday category!!!

Be sure to check it out tomorrow!!! I know I will!

Second, new stuff!
Vasco has an add on to Urban Solitude, available at Sunshine Studio Scraps

I love the original kit, and I am going to have to get my hands on this add-on!

Third, the PARTY!!!

Be sure to keep checking back for updates on this one!!!

Fourth, the freebie
The weather here has been beautiful, with the great colors and cooler fall weather. I decided to make you a great autumn alpha out of distressed copper. As soon as I embraced the weather and colors the weather turned back to summer, the forecast for this weekend is Sunny and 85! LOL

4 comments:

Sharon B. said...

The alphabet looks great, but when I tried to download it says the file is corrupted. Yikes!! Sounds scary! Sure hope it is fixable.

Petra said...

wow pretty alpha, thanks for sharing! Love that add-on to the kit...those papers looks so cool! Great party too and don't you just love sunny sundays!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank's for the heads up on the sales!!

Barb said...

Lots of fun stuff there, thanks!